Summary[edit | edit source]
New York Times bestselling horror author Jonathan Maberry presents the chronicle of the first Vampire War in V-Wars! This all-new tale leading into this summer's ongoing V-Wars series offers the first salvo in the battle between humans and hundreds of new species of vampires!
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Luther Swann
- Michael Fayne (flashback)
- Yuki Nitobe (flashback)
- Lashonda Forbes
- Big Dog
- Jenny Swann
- Brian Swann
- Luther Swann' ex-wife
Groups[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Objects[edit | edit source]
Body count[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Luther Swann, Michael Fayne were last seen in anthology series.
- According to the journal of Luther Swann, it's day 212 of the vampire war.
- The ice virus, I1V1, starts eight months ago.
- Luther Swann, Ph.D. has a folklore degree.
- Luther Swann was first a police advisor, then a presidential advisor.
- Luther Swann goes with V-8 as a civilian advisor.
- Michael Fayne was the first man with activated gene.
- All people carry the gene I1V1 could activate.
- Vampire subtypes:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Free Comic Book Day is the one day a year where participating comic book shops in America and around the world give away comic books free to anyone who comes into the store.
- One of the vampire species seen in the comic, has a strinking resemblace to Count Orlok from the slient movie "Nosferatu".
References[edit | edit source]