FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention (formerly Salt Lake Comic Con) is a semi-annual multi-genre pop culture expo held in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. It is produced by Dan Farr and Bryan Brandenburg under Dan Farr Productions and is Utah's most attended convention according to the Governor's Office of Economic Development.
Jonathan Maberry attended FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention from 6 to 8 September.
- Day 1
- 2:00 pm — What I know Now, What I Wish I Knew Then: A Writer's Journey — Room 251A
- 3:00 pm — Black Panther and American Culture — Room 251A
- 5:00 pm — What's Hot in Genres and Fandoms — Room 151A
- 7:00 pm — Things That Go Bump in The Night — Room 255C
- Day 2
- 11:00 am — Overconfidence is Your Weakness: The Importance of a Hero's Imperfections — Room 150G
- 2:00 pm — Signing — The Printed Garden — Booth 801
- 4:00 pm — Signing — Bard's Tower — Booth 401
- Day 3
- 1:00 pm — Black Panther: Wakanda Forever — Room 151D
- 2:00 pm — Storytelling in Someone Else's Universe — Room 151D
- 4:00 pm — Beating the Impostor Syndrome — Room 255C
- 5:00 pm — Zombies In Literature — Room 255C
- 6:00 pm — Signing - The Printed Garden — Booth 801
Jonathan Maberry attended FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention at April 20.
- Day 2
- Noon—1:00 pm: Comic Booking: Creating Comics and Graphic Novels — Room 151D
- 4:30— 5:00 pm -Jonathan Maberry Author Spotlight. Convention Stage — Exhibit Hall 1831
- All day: Signing at Bards Tower — Booth 1531
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.